With over 20 years experience of guiding people into rest, and teaching ways to help activate their ‘pause’ button, you could say that this programme has been a lifetime’s work. It has certainly been our lifetimes passion and I can promise you that you will not have experienced the depth and breadth of our trainings at any other sleep clinic , Yoga class, mindfulness or meditation class that you may have attended.
It’s definitely one of a kind, and when you read what brought it into being (my personal story to Deep Sleep ) you will also understand why it is such a passion for me.
We are the first Sleep Clinic of its kind in Ireland and we are passionate about supporting you in your needs for sleep and deep, restorative rest. We offer a fully integrative and holistic approach to sleep difficulties, sleep deprivation and inability to sleep soundly.
- We don’t believe in drugs or medications
- We don’t believe in exercising hard to tire ourselves out in order to sleep
- We don’t believe in ongoing and expensive treatments
- We don’t believe that one size fits all
- We don’t believe that one method, one approach or one kind therapy is enough on its own.
We do believe…
- That in an integrated approach that addresses the physical, hormonal, emotional and mental level is the most effective approach . And that this integrative approach can have a huge impact on our ability to rest and sleep deeply;
- We believe that sleep is a natural human function and we will enable you to get a decent night’s sleep;
- We believe in offering you an integrated, holistic approach using a variety of modalities.